Equipped For Life - Review in Other category from Hagerstown, Maryland
This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life...Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015.
We got sooo disrespected not once but twice they claim our insurances won't cover what we need and found out they were liars! Did catch the lady's name who was so rude! How you going to tell someone who just asked a question about an electronic wheelchair that because he walked into the store he wouldn't qualify for a chair or walker?! What's he supposed to be dead????
How can a medical business be so disrespectful to disabled customers? I asked a question about something separate from my husband and I got the same disrespect, telling my insurance wouldn't cover what I need (found out both insurances cover durable medical items).
Let me remind this company of this...IF IT WASN'T FOR CUSTOMERS/PATIENTS THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A PAYCHECK
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Back on Wednesday, June 1st, 2016, I took My Very First Flight Using My Precious 30,000 SkyMiles That I Have Religiously Saved For Through Delta Airlines To Go From Buenos..."
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- " A Wilmington, NC man who told police that he was a seafood salesman was charged Wednesday with raping two girls from the ages of 6 and 7 into their..."
- "Here we go again another issue with another million dollar company trying to rip consumers off! With this email I'm sending is because my husband and I went to Kmart and..."
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "Olay sensitive skin bodywash, I didnt think it'd have a smell to it but IT HAS THE WORST KIND OF SMELL ABOUT BAD AS A SKUNK (NOT LIKE IT..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."